Please refer to link Guidelines for Clients, Staff Members and Alike who shall step foot in Business Premise for safety precaution.
Please adhere to Safety Measure.
• All Clients must wear at a minimum a cloth face covering that covers the nose and mouth at all times when within the Salon.
• All Staff must wear a minimum a cloth face coverings that covers the nose and mouth at all times when within the Salon, even when alone in Client Service Areas (e.g. cleaning and disinfecting after services).
• Cloth face masks/coverings should be worn and managed according to CDC guidance about use of cloth face coverings.
• Surgical face-masks can be considered in place of a cloth face coverings if available. Higher level respiratory masks (e.g. N95 masks) are NOT appropriate. It is your option of safety face mask covering of choice to meet CDC Guidelines. (LVN&S hold no responsibility)
• Staff and Clients wearing face coverings must NOT touch their eyes, nose, mouth, or face, or adjust their face mask without first sanitizing hands. After touching face or adjusting mask, hands must be sanitized.
• Alcohol-based hand sanitizer must be made readily available at the reception area and client service areas for frequent use by both Staff and Clients.
• Staff and Clients should be screened (questioned about) symptoms of COVID-19 before each shift (for staff), and before the appointment (for clients). Staff with any symptoms Should NOT be allowed to work. Clients with any symptoms should be rescheduled.
• Staff and Clients should maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from others in the Salon except for when staff are attending client's Provided Services.
Please review questionnaire for both your and our safety before day of service.
In the past 24 hours, have you experienced:
• Fever: Yes/No
• Fatigue: Yes/No
• Cough: Yes/No
• Sneezing: Yes/No
• Aches and Pains: Yes/No
• Sore Throat: Yes/No
• Shortness of Breath: Yes/No
• Have you recently been in close contact with anyone who has exhibited any symptoms? Yes/No
• Have you recently been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19? Yes/No
• Have you recently traveled to a restricted area that is under a Level 2, 3, or 4 Travel Advisory according to the U.S. State Department? Yes/No
If you answer YES to any of the questions above we ask you to please reschedule your appointment to limit risk to others.
As a Beauty Salon Business, LVN&S act in no manner as a medical practice or advisor to Clients health status in relation to COVID-19. LVN&S aka Lady Vixen Nails & Spa makes no representation of Clients health status besides necessary screening as warranted and Questionnaire to be answered prior to arrival of Scheduled Appointment. LVN&S asked that Clients answer these preliminary COVID-19 precautions Questionnaire before arriving. Both Staffs and Clients are to best understand their health in regards to COVID-19 precautionary safeguards for All Parties health and safety. LVN&S will not be held accountable for anything out of our control in relation to COVID-19.
Please understand your rights to Service and Safety. LVN&S will not be held accountable for something we cannot see or do not know. We are expected to keep sanitation before and after each Client Service. Staff and Clients are expected to be honest to better protect everyone safety in regards to COVID-19. We are all in this together.
• Manicure Station: Please understand friends or family cannot sit together as before due to Social Distancing Guidelines (One Client to a Service Technician)
Welcome to Lady Vixen Nails & Spa. Visit us and be your own kind of beautiful!
Lady Vixen Nails & Spa is a Beauty Salon in Salem, New Hampshire that has built in Ventilation System for our Manicure and Pedicure Stations. Our focus is to provide a clean and healthier Salon atmosphere for our Staffs and Clients alike.
At LVN&S, we are committed to maintaining the highest level of hygiene with medical grade autoclave sterilizer and hospital grade barbicide for your safety. All metal implements are sterilized in 400 degree temperature for 60 minutes. We provide all new nail buffer, nail file and pumice stone among other products as needed for each customer. For extra sanitation, we use disposable liners that are discarded after each pedicure.
Our Clients safety and well-being is our top priority while providing the latest high end nail care. Providing our Clients with quality relaxing experiences and services with the highest level of sanitatary is our ultimate goal.
LVN&S Management and Staff Members are committed to providing our Clients professional and friendly service with impeccable customer care. Enjoy your service, relax, re-energize and leave here feeling a new beautiful you!
The cornerstone of our business philosophy is to bring out the new beautiful in you. By providing a relaxing, exceptional customer service and convenience all in one place, our Goal is to have you leaving Lady Vixen Nails & Spa feeling rejuvenated and beautiful.
Be your own kind of beautiful!